In the News
1 – YogAnalysis is now available at Long Island Integrated and Yoga Integrated at 2805 Veterans Memorial Highway, Suite 8, Ronkonkoma, NY 11779 Call: (631) 440-7007 for additional information. Or make an appointment here.
2 – Sarah K. Greco C-IAYT, ERYT-500 has recently joined Dr. John Wallman and Yoga Integrated to provide Yoga Therapy at 2805 Veterans Memorial Highway on Tuesday afternoons and Saturdays. You may schedule appointments with her here.
3 – Dr. John Wallman & Yoga Integrated are looking for additional yoga therapists to work in our integrated facility. If interested, contact LoveServeGive@YogAnalysis.org
4 – YogAnalysis in now a member school with the International Association of Yoga Therapists (IAYT).
5 – YogAnalysis workshops and courses are in alignment with the IAYT requirements and may be taken for continuing education recertification.
6 – Yoga studios in the New York, Suffolk County region may contact YogAnalysis to see about establishing regular Assessment & Planning (A&P) sessions for their clients.
Our workshops are created with love and intention to improve a person’s health & well being through
Available for your yoga studio
All workshops involve hands-on demonstrations of tests, corrective exercises & yoga pose variations, so wear comfortable clothing. Registration limited to 6 participants / workshop.
Inversion: Why Can’t I Get Into a Handstand?
- Anatomy of yoga inversions
- Potential causes inhibiting inversions & tests to identify them
- Corrective exercises & yoga pose variations to abnormal findings that impact inversions
Yoga and The Low Back: Helping or Hurting?
- Anatomy of lower back pain during yoga
- Potential causes of low back issues & tests to identify them
- Corrective exercises & yoga pose variations for low back pain
Balance: Why Am I Better at Balancing on One Side Than The Other?
- Anatomy of yoga balance poses
- Potential causes of instability & tests to identify them
- Corrective exercises & yoga pose variations to improve balance.
Cost: $40 each $90 for the series
Where: Your Yoga Studio
Contact: E-Mail: LoveServeGive@YogAnalysis.org
Phone: (631) 440-7007